A recent survey was conducted in order to establish the effectiveness of the Smoke Deter and other similar products as well. The study was conducted by a team of researchers and doctors on 1000 people that had just begun using a variety of the products. The surprising fact about this figure is that 500 of these people used Smoke Deter while the other half used the other products that are sold by the different manufacturers. The survey was actually conducted in a period of 30 days and the group of people consisted of both men & women. The smokers were told to quit smoking and begin using the supplements. Those who were using the Smoke Deter showed fewer cravings for cigarettes after using the product for a period of about one week. More than half of the people who were using this product reported cases of watery eyes and running noses during the first few days of the first week. However, this problem vanished by the end of the first week. On the other hand, the other percentage of those who were using the Smoke Deter faced no problems whatsoever and this study reveals that they were heavy smokes. In general, the overall health of the people who were using this product improved by a notable percentage.
This is quite impressive especially when you take into consideration that 73% of the people who used the other products went back to smoking cigarettes within a few days after stopping. The other 27% reported continued cravings and in general, there was no overall improvement in the status of their health. All the users of the Smoke Deter reported that the cravings they normally had with regards to nicotine were reduced by a very great percentage hence proving the effectiveness of this product.